BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Items In My Etsy Shop!!





So it's pushing towards the homse stretch and it's getting kind of stressful. This is my first juried craft show so I want to make sure that I have evought jewelry and plenty of preperation with all the little things in between. I have made most of jewelry displays from items from the thrift shop and Lowes such as CD racks, picture frames and wood pieces to make my own T-bar necklace displays. I am going to be posting a tutorial on here in the near future so stay tuned!

Here are a few items that I have added to my shop so check it out and maybe you will see something that fancies you!


















































































































0 comments: